Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Letter from Mission President

Dear Brother and Sister Brown,

I am delighted to inform you that your daughter, Sister Brown, will be serving as a Trainer, beginning this week.  Her companion is Sister Fedas, from the Ukraine, who arrived from the MTC in Madrid, Spain today.

Your daughter is a wonderful missionary.  This is not an easy mission and she consistently works very hard and very effectively.  She already has excellent language skills despite the short length of time she has served here and communicates and teaches very effectively and beautifully in the Russian language.  She will be an excellent Trainer.  I have great confidence in her and expect that she will be an effective and important leader in the future of this mission.

You can be very proud of Sister Brown.  She has a loving, gentle spirit, with great faith and strong determination.  She has great musical talent and has an engaging and delightful personality. She is dearly loved by other missionaries in our mission.  I am so grateful to have the privilege of serving as her Mission President.  Sister Christensen and I love her dearly and thoroughly enjoy her kind, humble and deeply spiritual personality.

Thank you for raising such a wonderful daughter and sharing her with us for this brief season of her life.

With love,

President Val J. Christensen
Russia Yekaterinburg Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment