The elders make fun of all my "selfies" and enjoy stealing my camera to take some of their own.
That pic is of Elder Lewis. You should be getting a note from him in the mail today or tomorrow.
this picture is pretty much sums up my district.
Elder Stucki (from Sparks, NV)
my teacher kept calling me "Sister Moore" for like ALL OF
CLASS, so Ct. Moore just gave me his nametag to wear. I joked "oh yes!
My first elder name tag!" and the whole district won't let me forget it.
Apparently I "objectify" name tags too much? haha.
the classic polygamous missionaries shot. I'm JUST KIDDING.
Ct. Moore likes to steal my camera and take pictures of himself! yay life.
two-handed handshakes at the MTC are NOT ALLOWED. ;)
no
but really. an elder from our district saw a girl he knew and they did
that. but the very next meeting it was announced that two-handers aren't
allowed. too bad!
Sister Smith and I decided to match :)
No comments:
Post a Comment