once upon a time two elders in my district walked in on my teacher eating a blue ring pop, and she had it all over her face. they never let her live it down. hence, during class our class pulled out ring-pops. she died laughing.
sister smith and I do "matching mondays" where we are twinners. And the elders photo bomb us every time.
I colored/drew on this matroyshka doll. Adorable, huh? Didn't take any other pictures this week. Love you!
Sister Brown being domestic.
the Elders in their natural habitat--- eating dad's bread.
doing a "double-handshake" is NOT allowed at the MTC. note Elder Moore's reaction.
also, please print that photo out. 3 copies. you're da best.
we like to raid the free bins at the MTC.....no but really. I found a "Free People" skirts in one, and it fits me awesome!
temple walk
temple walks in the summer consist of hiding in the shade of trees. It's been so hot lately!
me with the Ukrainian district of ALL GIRLS. (also, one elder photo-bombed us in the back...)
Sister Garrett, me, Sister Barnes (Elyse Barnes was in Heather's freshman ward apparently)
the Russian-speaking sisters in my zonebtw, we are officially good on food. you are a gem.
me and Ct. Hodgson
me and my friend Edgar Diaz-Vita
my tray after fast Sunday dinner.....yum
us chilling after a temple walk. now that the temple is closed, we go there and nap.
I LOVE YOU.
I was amazed and love the photos you post and I also love the baby sucker style.
ReplyDeleteThanks
the family international locations